What's the Buzz?

Welcome to the Leland Library Blog! This is just a little site to enjoy pictures of many library and school events. Feel free to click on images of your child to save, print, and publish. Capture your child's memories at school and browse the blog together!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast - part 1


Here is a sneak peek of Friday's Green Egg & Ham Breakfast. I have quite a few others to share - but Glee has been calling my name for the past hour ;o) and I must not ignore it anymore.

We were so blessed to have our wonderful lunch ladies make us such a sensational breakfast - just fit for Sam I Am himself! With a menu of green eggs, pink ham (although I was told by many students that this should have been green as well), hash browns (just cuz) and pink ink (lemonade), students left the cafeteria with full, happy bellies and smiles on their faces!










"Look Mrs. Hamer, I made a ham and egg sandwich!"




No comments:

Post a Comment